Night Market Vendor 2022$65.00
Night Market Vendor 2022
CONGRATULATIONS! You have been accepted to be a vendor for The Night Market! To reserve your spot, you have two weeks from the date you are accepted to make this payment.
Dates & Location: May 13 & June 24, 2022 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The Night Market takes place at Midtown Crossing; on the west end of Turner Park (31st Avenue). The Night Market will include a mix of boutique items, art, crafts, some prepared foods.
What you need to know:
- Most vendor spaces are approximately 10 x 10 and others are odd shapes and sizes, but the equivalent size.
- Set-up anytime after 2:30pm but need to be set-up by 5:30pm
- Vehicles will not be allowed on-site during market hours and will need to be moved by 5:30pm
- Subletting or sharing spaces is not allowed.
- Vendors are provided an empty stall space.
- You are responsible for bringing your own items for set-up including, but not limited to: tables, chairs, tents and weights, signage, cash boxes, etc.
- All tents MUST be properly weighted.
- We are requiring battery operated lights for your own booth/tent, as well. There is not electrical available to you.
- The Market does NOT have storage available. Vendors are responsible for cleaning their own area before leaving.
- Portable restrooms will be available on-site as well as trash bins.
- Jill Dudzinski (Owner of hello ruby fashion truck) is the on-site manager and available to help vendors and customers with questions.
- There are no refunds if you are not able to make it to the market. If you are not able to, please give Jill at least a 24 hour notice. We want our market to look seamless without gaps to your customers.
- If vendor is accepted into the Night Market, each vendor is required to submit a certificate of insurance naming Midtown Crossing. The certificate needs to be submitted prior to the start of the market opening. If you do not submit a certificate, you will lose your deposit and will not be able to participate. The general liability policy must have a minimum coverage of $1,000,000 individual/$2,000,000 aggregate.
- Vendor is responsible for any necessary permits or inspections of your product.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting, reporting and paying sales tax. Omaha’s current tax rate is 7%.
- Parking structures are available for vendor parking. Please do NOT park at metered spaces (leave them for your customers!).
- Parking validation is available for Night Market vendors. On the day of the event, stop by the hello ruby fashion truck to request a validated pass (good for up to 10 hours). Once you’ve set up your booth, please move your vehicle to Ramp A (located on the south side of Farnam Street, behind Alamo Drafthouse Cinema. Pull a ticket upon entering the garage and park as normal. Pick up a validated pass from the Info Booth during the event. When you go to exit the garage, scan your original ticket first and your validated pass second.